Finding purpose and direction:
A chat with Meg Maclure
In this week’s episode, I am chatting with Meg Maclure. She is a business advisor, strategist, author, and mom to 14-year-old Abby. She helps entrepreneurs rediscover who they are in their business by getting clear on their purpose. She believes that a good business process should be about focusing on what you want as an entrepreneur, how you want to feel, and not how or when it’s going to happen.
She explains how you can shape your truth to become successful in whatever you do, without limiting yourself. She also talks about her new program that is designed to help entrepreneurs gain a clear sense of direction for their business.
If you want to get clear in your purpose and find success in your life and work, this is an awesome chat to check out.
What You Will Learn:
- [0:37] Get to know Meg – the mom and entrepreneur working with entrepreneurs.
- [2:56] How she helps entrepreneurs rediscover who they are in their business.
- [6:49] The importance of focusing on your purpose as an entrepreneur.
- [11:31] How Meg started making vision boards to reflect her dreams and goals at a young age.
- [15:18] She shares the experience it was writing her chapter in the MomBabes
- [18:26] She shares her career experience before she started her business.
- [23:21] Learning how to get clear on what you want and not focus on the how or when.
- [30:36] Meg’s program, designed to help entrepreneurs feel organized, empowered, and gain a clear sense of direction for their business.
- [33:32] How she has learned to be organized and to prioritize to find a balance.
- [36:07] Meg shares some of the activities that form her self-care routine.
- [37:30] She explains why surrender is the biggest lesson she’s learned in life.
Instagram: @megmaclure @bungalow968
Meg’s website: https://bungalow968.ca/
Meg’s 3-day program, Purpose, Power, and Planning: https://bungalow968.kartra.com/page/PurposePowerPlanning