Breaking generational curses:
A chat with Audrey Renee of Dear Single Mommy
In this week’s episode, I am chatting with Audrey Renee, author, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and coach. Audrey shares about her life as a single mom and how started her business and community, Dear Single Mommy. She is on a mission to coach and empower single moms to have an identity beyond “single mom,” and to break through the obstacles of life and take action towards their dreams.
Audrey is passionate about helping and inspiring women to break generational curses. She coaches single moms to start businesses, and shows them how it is possible to build success in the small pockets of time they have.
Audrey’s story, and the stories she shares of her clients, are so inspiring. I loved this conversation.
What You Will Learn:
- [1:50] Get to know Audrey and the online community she’s created.
- [3:15] Audrey on why she started her business and community Dear Single Mommy.
- [6:37] Her goal of redefining the single mom title and teaching these women how to identify.
- [10:11] She explains how she builds a community of moms easily.
- [11:52] Her one-on-one coaching helping women get started with building their businesses.
- [17:16] Learning how to walk in a curse broken mentality.
- [21:21] Curse Broken the brand and how it’s helping break generational curses.
- [23:18] The power of having a why and acting on it to serve yourself and others.
- [25:56] How she operates and lets things flow instead of trying to balance them.
- [29:58] How Audrey defines self-care as doing what she enjoys and finds joy in.
- [32:07] How motherhood taught her to accept her mistake and learn from them.
Audrey Renee’s Links:
- Website: https://www.dearsinglemommy.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cursebrokencollection/ and https://www.instagram.com/dearsinglemommy/
Audrey Renee’s bio:
I’m a writer at heart, Author, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur and aspiring life-coach! After having my daughter, my world changed. I had no clue on how to be a mother or how I would raise my daughter. After a relationship turned into being cheated on and a failed engagement, I felt more empowered than ever to defeat the negative connotation of how people look at Single Mom.
After living in a transitional home with other single moms whom I call my sisters, therapy and a whole lot of self-development, I have turned my pain into my purpose. I created Dear Single Mommy which is to help Single Moms realize that they are WOMAN. They have needs, wants and desires. To get there it will take an internal work starting with forgiveness, healing and walking in freedom. When they take care of the woman it overflows into being an amazing mother.